woensdag 20 juli 2022

Decor 5 ♥

 



Hi my lovely Cherries ♥
Today I'm blogging for my little sister Lulee :D

Lulee started up a cute little kid store called 
Down The Rabbit Hole 
She makes the most cute kid furniture
with lots of poses and props!

She's also @Thimble event 
with the most cutest little beach Shack 
with coloring desk, sandcastle, bunny chair and so so much more! 
Go check it out @ Thimble

Now the actual set I'm blogging is this cute little room
called Boho bedroom set :D
it's available @ her mainstore
This set has so so many poses and props!
Every piece in it has poses and props
except for the vase and nighttable :P
But the bed, shelf, chair, rocking chair and even the toybox have poses and props :D
The rocking horse rezzes a cute cowboy hat on your head when you sit on it :D
One of the poses in the chair 
rezzes a cute butterfly that you can touch to make her wings flutter!
Also included is a cowboy hat to wear with a butterfly 
with flapping wings when touched too!
You just need to see this bedroom set in person and try out everything for yourself!

Big big big snuggles for my little sister Lulee!
I'm so so proud of you little sis ♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...