vrijdag 8 juli 2022

Look 300 ♥

 



For my second blog
under my CherryMoon
I want to do a more formal looking blog ♥

The dress I'm wearing makes me feel classy,
formal and sexy all in one!
The creator of this lovely dress is Giuliadesign
it's called Andreana
Available @ the dark event for the month of July
Fitted for Erika, Kupra and Kups, Maitreya,
Reborn, Legacy and Legacy Perky
Check out their mainstore here

The handbag I'm using is truly one of my favourite bags
I'm a wiccan in RL so I'm truly truly
in love with this pentagram bag ♥
It's made by Paper Sparrow
called Penta Bag
Available @ their mainstore
Comes in 9 different colors
included is 3 versions (1 with a right hand pose, 1 with a left hand pose
and 1 to rezz for decoration)

Featuring:
 
Head: Lelutka Avalon
Body: Legacy Perky
Body Skin: VELOUR: The "Ipanema Body" for Legacy (IBIZA)
Skin: [theSkinnery] Helene (LeLutkaEVOX) toffee
Hair: [^.^Ayashi^.^] Hanabi hair-Naturals
Tattoo: [LLS] #007 TATTOO
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Night Parade (Purple)
Pose: FOXCITY. Flowy Bento Pose Set

For more info about the featured stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors ♥

♥♥♥Big hugs to my lovely Cherries and sponsors♥♥♥


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...