vrijdag 15 juli 2022

Look 301 ♥

 


Good evening my little cherries ♥
Today I'm making a evening blog :D
I live in Belgium so it's almost
time for bed anyway :P

This little lingerie/pj set up I'm wearing
is by Lexu
named Lexu - Darcy set
available @ their mainstore
Rigged for Altamura, Ebody curvy, Freya, Hourglass,
Isis, Legacy, Legacy Perky, Maitreya, Maitreya Petite,
Tonic curvy, Tonic fine, Tonic Minimizer
Available in 6 different colors
Fatpack comes with 25 colors for both top and panties.

My nails are also by Lexu
named Lexu - Suvi nails
available @ their mainstore 
Rigged for BBL, Belleza, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya,
Reborn, Slink and Tonic


Featuring:
 
Head: Lelutka Avalon
Body: Legacy Perky
Body Skin: VELOUR: The "Ipanema Body" for Legacy (SUNKISS)
Skin: [avarosa] Jimena LeL EVO X - Sunkiss
Hair: DOUX - Anissa hairstyle
Tattoo: [LLS] #007 TATTOO
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Memories
Pose: :: Focus Poses Rocker Girl_1 ::

For more info about the featured stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors ♥

♥♥♥Big hugs to my lovely Cherries and sponsors♥♥♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...