donderdag 7 juli 2022

Look 298 ♥

 



My second blog of the day 
is a little bit more cheecky :P

My outfit is by Pink Cherry
named .::PC::. Summer Outfit "Layna" - White/Rose
Available @ their mainstore
Fitted for Kupra, Maitreya, Legacy and Legacy Perky
comes in 12 color variations 199L each or 
you can buy the fatpack with all variations for 999L

My hair is yet again from Ayashi
Told you I'm IN LOVE with this store :P
it's called Kikumi hair
and is available @ their mainstore
comes in 3 different color packs: Colours, naturals and Ombre
Also comes with a hud to change the bows color in 30 different colors
you can also chose to hide the bows
but why would you they are CUTEEEEE!

Featuring:
 
Head: Lelutka Avalon
Body: Legacy Perky
Body Skin: VELOUR: The "Ipanema Body" for Legacy (IBIZA)
Skin: PoPPet - Floki Skin - Ibiza [VELOUR]
Tattoo: [LLS] #007 TATTOO
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Higher Love
Pose: FOXCITY. Higher

For more info about the featured stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors ♥

♥♥♥Big hugs to my lovely Cherries and sponsors♥♥♥



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...