vrijdag 5 juni 2020

♥ look 162


























Taking a relaxing shower...
Yes in my underwear ^^ have to keep it PG!
Stop peeking trough the door there!

Sponsors:

Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - ALOHA lights (I'm wearing the pineapple tone)
This gorgeous skin is available at Dubai event for a little while longer so hurry hurry hurry! The event is running from 20th May until 10th June 2020 Dubai Event
The skin comes with BOM layers and Omega appliers for Face and a basic body skin!
I am wearing the COMPLETE body skin that is for sale at the mainstore for only 300L! 7 Deadly s[K]ins Mainstore
The complete body skin is way more detailed and realistic (look at my picture :P) and comes with many more different options to chose from like boob types, pubic hairs and freckles.
If you did miss this skin at the event don't worry it will be out soon in the mainstore too!

Underwear: .:Beyond:. - Carina - Fatpack
Available at the Kinky event opening on 28th May Kinky Event
Rigged for Maitreya, Legacy, Freya and Hourglass
Available in 20 different textures and the fatpack allows you to change different parts in different colors!!!
Make sure you check out their mainstore Beyond Mainstore

General Info:

Head: Lelutka
Body: Legacy
Shape: Made by me
Hair: Mina
Backdrop and Pose: FoxCity

For more info about the general stuff or if you see something else in the picture I did not mention feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors ♥

♥♥♥As always big hugs and thank you to my sponsors♥♥♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...