maandag 8 juni 2020

♥ look 163

























Welcome to my private records place ♥
This post is my first pose for my brand new sponsor Crystal Poses :D


Sponsors:

Bodysuit: MOoH! Susan bodysuit
Available at the mainstore ♥ This lovely bodysuit is the group gift from May so if you are lucky it might still be there as a group gift! MOoH! Mainstore
Rigged for Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Legacy, Maitreya, Physique and Venus.
Comes with a color hud with 10 different colors!

Tattoo: Now this is not my sponsor yet but I did apply and hope I'll get the job so I'm blogging this lovely tattoo :D
[ATI] Zaina...
Available at their mainstore and their marketplace Addicted to Ink Mainstore  Marketplace
This lovely tattoo comes with Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya, Slink and Omega appliers ♥

Holdable: .::Crystal ::. My Vinyl Records [BENTO]
Available at the mainstore Crystal Poses Mainstore
The Records are AO friendly they work with any AO and also with any pose you use.

Backdrop: .::Crystal ::. Vinyl Place Backdrop
Available at the Mainstore Crystal Poses Mainstore
Comes in Black, Blue, Pink, Green and Red colors

General Info:

Head: Lelutka
Body: Legacy
Shape: Made by me
Skin: Enfer Sombre
Hair: Mina

For more info about the general info feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors ♥

♥♥♥ Big hugs and snuggles to my sponsors and especially for my new sponsor Crystal Poses!!!♥♥♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...