dinsdag 16 juni 2020

♥ look 165



Getting ready for the day ♥

Sponsors:

Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - DONNA SPECIAL v3 Taupe
Available @ Vintage Fair running from 12th until 22nd June 2020 Vintage Fair
This skin is a special version nr 3 and comes in Taupe tone with the beautiful pink lipstick on the skin.
It comes with Face and Basic body applier in both Omega and BOM.
I'm wearing the COMPLETE body skin wich is available for purchase at their mainstore 7 Deadly s[K]ins Mainstore
The COMPLETE body skin is way more detailed and realistic looking plus it comes with many options to change boobs, nipples and pubic hair plus option for cute freckles!

Dress: ANRAF FIAMA - FATPACK
Available @ the mainstore Anraf Mainstore
Fitted for Alice, Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Legacy and Maitreya
Comes in 12 single colors (each pack has 3 different versions)
Hud only incl. with the fatpack
All Anraf items are original mesh.

BackDrop and Pose: .::Crystal Poses::. Vanity Moments  Set
Available @ their mainstore Crystal Poses Mainstore
The backdrop comes in Black, Orange, Pink, Red and Yelow
And there are 5 poses with accesories all included.

General Info: 

Head: Lelutka
Body: Legacy
Shape: Made By me
Hair: Tableau Vivant

For more info about the general stuff feel free to message me as I only blog about my sponsors in detail ♥

♥♥♥ Big hugs to my sponsors ♥♥♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...