vrijdag 5 juni 2020

♥ look 161


























I yawn and stretch watching trough the window...
The sun is barely waking up so why am I awake already?
I see my little tiger wiggling around on my bed "no it's no time to wake up yet!"
But she looks at me and her eyes say it all... "wake up hooman! Your Queen commands you!"


Sponsors:

Jammies: CandiYamz - Kuties Pink Footsie
Available at their mainstore or on the marketplace! CandiYamz Mainstore Marketplace
Rigged for Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Legacy, Maitreya, Physique and Venus
This cute onesie comes in 10 different colors to purchase or a CandiPack with all colors included!
I chose pink cause well my fav color is pink :P

Blanket: TM Creation - B27 "In the darling" Blanket PG/ADT
This was an exclusive at the Vanity event but the event finished on 8th May but don't you worry cause you can find it now at their mainstore! TM Creation Mainstore

Available in PG or Adult version
Blanket with Pillows and decors (sunglasses, newspaper, mobile phone, perfume)
Land Impact: 7
Approximate sizes: meters 3.2 wide x 2.8 deep

100% Mesh
Permission Copy/Mod/No Transf

 No Poseball - No static poses - Scene Sequence play up to 8 mins of scene (looping x each) - Bento animations included.

*PG version 2 persons sit with 286 loop anims: 91 PG couple poses - 8 PG Scene - 104 Solo Single F/M anims.
*ADULT version 2 persons sit with 378 loop anims: 91 PG + 46 ADULT couple poses - 8 PG + 5 ADULT Scene - 104 Solo Single F/M anims.

**You can unlink all the pieces and use them as you wish**

General Info:

Head: Lelutka
Skin: Enfer Sombre
Body: Legacy
Hair: ExXeSs
Background and Pose: FoxCity
Cat: Jian

For more info about the general stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors ♥

♥♥♥Big snuggles for my sponsors♥♥♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...