dinsdag 16 juni 2020

♥ look 167



























It's summer timeeeeeee!

Sponsors:

Outfit: .::Crystal::. Hello Summer SET
This set is from the woman only hunt at Crystal poses Crystal Poses Mainstore
In the set you find a long skirt fitted for Maitreya and Belleza, a cute summer top fitted for Maitreya and Belleza, Sneakers fitted for Maitreya and Belleza, Sunglasses, Headphones on the neck, icecream and puppy icecream cup bento pose!
So everything you see on the picture minus the sunglasses cause I think I lost them somewhere in the flowers!

Flowers: .:Tm:.C. GM44 "Little Ila" Garden Scene
Available @ Tlalli The fair around the world - India event running from 7th until 21st June 2020 TM Creation
At the event you get a 10% discount!
Rocks with mix of cluster flowers, cactus, wild grass, small elephant statue
Land Impact: 14 - Approximate sizes meters: 3.8 wide x 1.6 deep
Material enabled
100% Mesh
Permission: Copy | Modify | No Transfer

The pieces is 100% mesh, if you modify size the prim count (Land Impact) will change up or down, same applies if you unlink or link other pieces

After the event is over you can find it for the full price at their mainstore TM Creation Mainstore


General Info:

Head: Lelutka
Skin: TheSkinnery
Body: Maitreya
Shape: Made by me
Hair: Exile
Dog: RezzRoom

For more info about the general stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors ♥

♥♥♥Big hugs and snuggles to my sponsors♥♥♥




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...