zaterdag 13 juni 2020

♥ look 164



Between blogging I have a little side job in this cute little Retro Diner!
Yes yes busy busy busy I know ^^


Sponsors:

Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - MAI lights (I'm wearing the pineapple tone)
Available at their Mainstore 7 Deadly s[K]ins Mainstore
This lovely skin comes as always with Omega and BOM appliers for both Face and a basic body skin.
I am wearing the COMPLETE body skin :) this one is available for purchase at the mainstore for only 300L!
The complete body skin is way more detailed and comes with many options like different types of boobs and nipples, freckles and even different types of pubic hair!

Dress: {HC} LONDON MESH DRESS
Available at their Mainstore Her Couture Mainstore
Fitted for Altamura, Ebody Curvy, Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Legacy, Maitreya, Physique, Signature, TMP and Venus.
Comes with a color hud with 5 different colors!

Backdrop: .::Crystal ::. Vintage Diner Backdrop Red
Exclusive at the Vintage Fair running from 12th until 22nd June 2020 Vintage Fair
This backdrop comes in Red (as shown in picture) , Pink, Black and Yellow
This backdrop is actiually a complete diner with tables etc... but a picture can only capture so much so make sure you check it out it's very very pretty!






A little sneak peek from the whole diner ♥





Make sure you also check out their Mainstore for many more cool backdrops! Crystal Mainstore


General Info:

Head: Lelutka
Body: Legacy
Shape: Made By me
Hair: VCO
Skates: Reign 
Tray: Belle Epoque

For more info about the general stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors ♥

♥♥♥As always bigggg hugs to all my sponsors♥♥♥














Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...