dinsdag 16 juni 2020

♥ look 166


























My morning ritual is waking up and taking place in my nursery chair while filling my little girls milk bottles :D
The Joys of beein a mommy :P


Sponsors:

Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - RUNE lights (I'm wearing the pineapple tone)
Available @ Girls Heaven Event running from 3th until 27th June 2020 Girls Heaven Event
This skin comes in dark and light packs with different tones in each pack.
Each pack comes with a Face and basic body skin with both Omega and BOM appliers.
The body skin I'm wearing is the COMPLETE body skin available for purchase at their mainstore 7 Deadly s[K]ins Mainstore
The COMPLETE body skin is way more detailed and comes with different types of boobs, nipples and pubic hair + freckles!!!

Bralette: *CY* BreastPump . Khaki . Bralette
This can be found at the CAKEDAY event running from 13th June until 3th July 2020 CAKEDAY event
Rigged for Bimbo, Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Legacy, Maitreya, Perky Legacy, Physique, Regular and Venus.
After the event is over you can find this at their mainstore CandiYamz Mainstore

Breast pump: *CY* Breast Pump
Available @ CAKEDAY event running from 13th June until 3th July 2020 CAKEDAY event
Rigged for Bimbo, Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Legacy, Maitreya, Perky Legacy, Physique, Regular and Venus.
After the event is over you can find this at their mainstore CandiYamz Mainstore


General Info:

Head: Lelutka 
Body: Legacy
Shape: Made by me
Hair: Analog Dog

For more info about the general stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors ♥

♥♥♥Big hugs to all my sponsors♥♥♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...