donderdag 16 december 2021

Look 272 ♥


Today under my CherryMoon I want to blog a few cute stuff :D

First thing I want to tell you about is this lovely outfit by Perfect Fashion
it's named Naiomi
Available at the Ebody Reborn event 
running from Deceber 14th 2021 until January 10th 2021
Rigged for Kalhene, Legacy and Perky, Maitreya and Reborn
25 colors hud in the fatpack!
Check out their mainstore here


Second thing is this cute little pose by Infinity Poses
named Release
Available @ their mainstore


3th thing is not really my sponsor but I hope one day they will be!
My amazing hair is by Olive Hair
It comes with the cute little flowers in it and a fatpack of all colors needed!
Also comes with a 4 hair versions! 
3 different streak versions and a normal version.
Available @ their mainstore

Featuring:

Head: Lelutka Kaya
Body: Ebody Reborn
Eyes: Avi Glam
Skin: -Nuve. Angie
Body Skin: Velour ipanema sunkiss

For more info about the featured stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors ♥

♥♥♥Big hugs to my lovely sponsors♥♥♥

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...