donderdag 30 december 2021

Look 275 ♥

 



Today under my CherryMoon I'm blogging some cute 
New-Years Eve dress and a gorgeous winter scene ♥


My dress is by Eternus
named Dami
Available @ Kustom9
Rigged for Kupra and Kups, Legacy and Perky, Maitreya and Petite and Reborn
Check out their mainstore 


My nails are by Avada
Il Neige
Available @ their mainstore
Rigged for Belleza, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Reborn,
Signature, Slink and Tonic


The backdrop I'm using is by The Bearded Guy
named Winter Paradise
Available @ TLC
After 15th January it's available @ their mainstore

Full backdrop picture:




Featuring:

Head: Lelutka Kaya
Body: Ebody Reborn
Eyes: Avi Glam
Skin: ItGirls Natalia
Body Skin: Queen Body
Hair: .Olive. the Yumiko Hair
Pose: FOXCITY. Babe Bento Pose Set


For more info about the featured stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors ♥

♥♥♥Big hugs to my lovely sponsors♥♥♥


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...