maandag 6 december 2021

Look 269 ♥



Today under my CherryMoon it's freezing cold!
So cold it's snowing OMG!
Beside that the snow is cold,
it is also gorgeous to look at :D

For my wintery look I decided on this cute outfit by Scandalize
it's called Cabbih
Available @ Vanity event
Rigged for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite and Ebody Reborn
Check out their mainstore for many more outfits!


The wintery backdrop is by Saintstreet
called Winter Scene
It's available @ their mainstore 
It comes in 3 versions
one with light on, light off and no lamps.
Full picture of the backdrop:





Featuring:

Head: Lelutka Halle
Body: Ebody Reborn
Eyes: Banana Beauty Alex
Hair: Sintiklia - Hair Katryn - Reds  
Pose: FOXCITY. Refresh
Shoes: -KC- GINGER SUEDE BOOTS

For more info about the featured stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors ♥

♥♥♥Big hugs to my lovely sponsors♥♥♥


 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...