woensdag 1 december 2021

Look 267 ♥



Today under our CherryMoon we are blogging this 
backdrop of a pool with slides 
by The Bearded Guy
Sunset Pool Backdrop
Available @ their mainstore
Full backdrop


The outfit I'm wearing technically isn't a bikini 
but can be used as one ;P
it's by Perfect Fashion
named Helga
Available @ Temptation Event from 22nd November
Rigged for Erika, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya and Ebody Reborn
check out their mainstore



Featuring:

Head: Lelutka Halle
Body: Ebody Reborn
Eyes: Banana Beauty Alex
Hair: WINGS-HAIR-TO1120 Red  
Skin: Velour

For more info about the featured stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors ♥

♥♥♥Big hugs to everyone♥♥♥

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...