vrijdag 31 december 2021

Look 276 ♥

 



*Yawns with her cup of coffee in her hand*
Good morning Cherries ♥
Today under our CherryMoon I'm blogging this awsome robe

The robe is made by Eternus
and is named Snowflake robe
Available @ Access
This gorgeous silk robe is rigged for
Kupra and Kups, Legacy and Perky, Maitreya and Petite and Ebody Reborn
Comes in 7 colors and with the fatpack you can mix and match as on my picture :D
Check out their mainstore here
or their marketplace


The backdrop I'm using is by The Bearded Guy
named Riccio Place
Available @ their mainstore

Full backdrop picture:





Featuring:

Head: Lelutka Kaya
Body: Ebody Reborn
Eyes: Avi Glam
Skin: VELOUR: "AGNES" SKIN for EVO X (SUNKISS)
Body Skin: VELOUR: The "Ipanema Body" for eBody Reborn (Sunkiss)
Hair: .Olive. the Yumiko Hair
Pose: FOXCITY. Early Mornings


For more info about the featured stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors ♥

♥♥♥Big hugs to my lovely sponsors♥♥♥



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...