donderdag 9 december 2021

Look 270 ♥

 



Today under my CherryMoon I'm blogging a few things 
made by my lovely sponsors ♥

The first thing I want to tell you about is this absolutely stunning tattoo
it's made by Kaos tattoo and is called
Darling tattoo 
Available @ their mainstore
Comes with appliers for Belleza, Slink, Legacy, Maitreya, Omega and Signature
Also comes with BOM layers from 50, 65 and 80 opacity.


The second thing I want to show you is this very sexy lingerie set
made by eXxEsS
it's named Set No1
Available @ their mainstore
Rigged for Maitreya, Petite, Kups and Hourglass
or on their marketplace


Then last but not least I want to show you this adorable jewelery set
made by Heartsdale jewelery
named Dream Angel collection
Available @ the Swank Event's December round
Comes with 6 different ribbon and 8 different stone colors
2 bracelets, 1 necklace and earrings 
Resizable with script.
Check out their mainstore here



Featuring:

Head: Lelutka Halle
Body: Maitreya Lara
Eyes: Banana Beauty Alex
Hair:  Exile::Dream of Paradise
Pose: FOXCITY. Beauty
Skin: -Deetalez - Siraye
Body Skin: Velour ipanema sunkiss

For more info about the featured stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors ♥

♥♥♥Big hugs to my lovely sponsors♥♥♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...