maandag 20 december 2021

Look 273 ♥

 




Today under my CherryMoon I went shopping :D
A woman's favourite hobby after all is shopping :P
After a long day of running stores in and out I came home
with a bunch of stuff!
One of the things I came home with was a lovely lingerie set.
I decided to take a shower and throw on my new lingerie and take a picture :P

My lingerie is by Perfect Fashion
and is named Annika
I'm wearing the fatpack which allows me to mix and match with patterns :D
Available @ Temptation event running from Dec 22nd until Jan 13th
Rigged for Kalhene, Legacy and Perky, Maitreya and Reborn
Check out their mainstore here


My tattoo is as always by Kaos tattoo
and is named Radiant
Available @ their mainstore 
Comes in an opacity of 50, 65 and 80% in BOM layers and 
appliers for Belleza, Slink, Legacy, Maitreya, Omega and Signature


My purse is also very important cause what is a woman without her purse????
This cute little purse is by My Bags 
and is named My Doha
Available @ the Beauty event starting on the 21st
Comes with 2 bag options one pose for the arm and one for the hand 
Check out their mainstore here


Featuring:

Head: Lelutka Kaya
Body: Ebody Reborn
Eyes: Avi Glam
Skin: ItGirls Natalia
Body Skin: Velour ipanema sunkiss
Hair: Foxy Whisper
Pose: Icons of Style

For more info about the featured stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors ♥

♥♥♥Big hugs to my lovely sponsors♥♥♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...