woensdag 22 juni 2022

Look 296 ♥

 


Goodmorning Cherries ♥
Today I'm blogging for one of my Fav sponsors
Eternus ♥

My complete outfit is by Eternus
named Biscuit Set
Available @ their mainstore
Rigged for Kupra&Kups, Legacy&Perky and Maitreya&Petite
Comes in a bunch of different colors
Fatpack comes with 6 colors for top and 6 colors for skirt.


Featuring:
 
Head: Lelutka Avalon
Body: Legacy Perky
Body Skin: --- PUMEC - LEGACY x BOM - APRIL
Skin: --- PUMEC - ALINA (LELU EVO X) - APRIL
Hair: :::Phoenix::: Solea Hair Ginger Styles
Tattoo: [LLS] #007 TATTOO
Nails: .:Avanti:. Gwen Nails
Rings: RAWR! Luna Set
Weddingring: RAWR! The Vow FEMALE Ring
Backdrop: TROPIX // Avignon Street 03
Pose: FOXCITY. Fixated

For more info about the featured stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors ♥

♥♥♥Big hugs to my lovely Cherries and sponsors♥♥♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...