donderdag 22 augustus 2019

♥73 Just Wait















Just Wait a minute!

Appearance
My head is the Classic Face from Genus Genus Mainstore and I wear the Maitreya Lara body Maitreya Mainstore.
My hair is from Stealthic Stealthic Mainstore

Sponsors
My outfit is from Ghostyss and is called Nathalia, it was a special item at the Swank event but is now available in the mainstore Ghostyss Mainstore, It fits Maitreya, Freya, Isis, Slink, Hourglass, Ebody and Venus and is available in tons mutiple colors to chose from!

My skin is the lovely Myles skin from 7 deadly S{K}ins and is available at the Fetish fair from august 17th until august 31st 2019 Fetish fair The tone I'm wearing is the Maple tone from the Dark pack :D
After the event is over the skin will be available in the mainstore 7 deadly S{K}ins Mainstore

The pose I'm using is from Jess Poses available at the Sense Event running from the 18th august 2019 and it's called Bento Milkshake 5 Sense Event
When the event is over you can find it on the marketplace Jess poses Marketplace

♥Much love to all my sponsors♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...