maandag 26 augustus 2019

♥76 IceCream Time














After moving I took our little girl out for icecream :D

Appearance
My head is the classic head from Genus Genus Mainstore and I'm wearing the TMP Legacy female body Legacy Mainstore.
My skin is from ItGirls ItGirls Mainstore both Genus and Legacy applier. It's the café shade and my hair is from Sintiklia Sintiklia Mainstore.

Sponsors
My cute little summer dress is from Xxxtasi Available at the Exclusive event for the August round Exclusive Event it's fitted for Maitreya, Freya and Hourglass (I'm wearing the legacy fit deformers to make it fit Legacy)
It comes with a texture hud with 6 different colors!
Make sure you check out their mainstore! Xxxtasi Mainstore.

The pose I'm using is Bento School 1 pose from Jess Poses Exclusive at the Dubai Event Dubai Event for the August round!
Other Poses you can find on their Marketplace Jess Poses Marketplace

♥♥♥Much love to my sponsors♥♥♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...