maandag 26 augustus 2019

♥75 Moving Day














Moving Day....
Yup today we are moving in the Noble Tripz community and we're extremely excited!
.... But Hella TIRED!!!....
Anyway here comes the credits!

Appearance
My head is the classic head from Genus Genus Mainstore and I'm wearing the TMP Legacy Female body Legacy Mainstore.
My skin is from ItGirls ItGirls Mainstore Both Genus and Legacy applier! I's the Café Shade and my hair is from Sintiklia Sintiklia Mainstore.

Sponsors
Both my Shoes and Outfit is from one of my favourite sponsors Ella! This is a new release for the August round of Trés Chic opening on the 17th of August. Trés Chic It's rigged for Maitreya, Isis, Freya, Hourglass and yes LEGACY! The color/Design pallet is also huge so something for everyone!
Don't forget to check out their mainstore cause their stuff is awsomesauce! Ella Mainstore

♥Much love to my lovely sponsor♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...