donderdag 22 augustus 2019

♥72 Just relaxing














Just relaxing today :D

Appearance
My head is the classic face from Genus Genus Mainstore and I wear the Maitreya Lara body Maitreya Mainstore.
The hair I'm wearing is from Stealthic Stealthic Mainstore

Sponsors:
My bathingsuit is from MOoH and is called Christel outfit! It fits Maitreya, Physique, Hourglass, Freya, Isis and Venus and it comes in a bunch of colors and designs!
It's a mainstore release that's for sale from 16 august until 23th august 2019 for only 100L!!! After this week it will be the original price of 199L MOoH Mainstore
My skin is ofcourse a gorgeous 7 deadly s{K}ins design available at the Dubai Event from 20th august until 10th september :D It's called Zella and this is Taupe in the Dark Skintones Dubai Event

♥A big thank you for my sponsors♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...