donderdag 22 augustus 2019

♥74 Milkshake














My Milkshake brings all the boys to the yard... uhm beach Oo

Appearance
My head is the classic head from Genus Genus Mainstore and I'm wearing the Maitreya Lara body Maitreya Mainstore.
My hair is from Stealthic Stealthic Mainstore

Sponsors
The bathingsuit I'm wearing is from Ella and is called Brooke ♥ It fits Maitreya, Freya, Hourglass, Isis and Legacy and comes in a bunch of colors!
It's available in the mainstore Ella Mainstore

My Skin is from 7 Deadly s{K}ins and is called Deborah it's available at the unik event running from 7th until 28th august UNIK event
In this picture I'm wearing the Coconut Tone from the Darks Pack ♥
After the event is over it will be available in the mainstore 7 Deadly s{K}ins Mainstore

The pose I'm using is made by Jess Poses and is called Bento Milkshake 3.
It's available at the Sense eventh running from the 18th august Sense Event
The milkshake is included!
After the event is over you can purchase this pose on the marketplace Jess Poses Marketplace

♥Lots of thanks to my wonderful sponsors♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...