dinsdag 30 november 2021

Look 266 ♥

 



Today under my CherryMoon I want to blog a few of my favourite stores!
These stores are currently no sponsors but I can only hope in the future they will be ♥


My cute fluffy sweater for this cold winter is by Loki
it's named Penelope fluffy sweater
it's available @ planet 29 
Rigged for Legacy, Maitreya and Ebody Reborn
Check out their mainstore too! 


My jeans are by Gaia
named Liza
you can find them at Kustom9
Rigged for Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya and Ebody Reborn
comes with version with chain like on the picture 
and one without the chain.
Check out their mainstore here 


These cute shoes are by Cult 
and are named Hailey
You can find them @ their mainstore
Rigged for Maitreya, Legacy, Kupra and Ebody Reborn


The hair is by Wings
named TO1120 Red
Available @ planet 29
Check out their mainstore here for some cute hairs!


I'm using the Ebody Reborn body and the lelutka Halle EvoX head
with Velour skin for both body and face 
My earmuffs are blogged in my previous post.


♥♥♥Big hugs to everyone that needs one♥♥♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...