vrijdag 17 juni 2022

Look 290 ♥

 


Goodmorning my little Cherries ♥
Today I'm getting my boho on :D

So I simply love boho clothes!
This is completely my style in SL as well in RL
So when I saw this newest release from Tastic 
I just had to blog it!

This outfit by Tastic as said before 
is called Mabel Boho Chic Outfit
Available @ the bohemian summer event 
running from 11th June until 15th July 
Dress is rigged for Maitreya, Freya, Hourglass, Tonic Fine, Physique, Kupra/Bimbo and Ebody Curvy
Boots are rigged for Freya, Legacy, Maitreya, Slink and unrigged version
Also comes with the sunglasses.
Check out their mainstore here


Featuring:
 
Head: Lelutka Avalon
Body: Legacy Perky
Body Skin: --- PUMEC - LEGACY x BOM - APRIL
Skin: --- PUMEC - ALINA (LELU EVO X) - APRIL
Hair: DOUX - Anissa hairstyle
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Insatiable Monochrome
Pose: FOXCITY. What Gives

For more info about the featured stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors ♥

♥♥♥Big hugs to my lovely sponsors♥♥♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...