vrijdag 17 juni 2022

Look 292 ♥

 


Hi my amazing Cherries ♥
This is my last blog of today I promise :P

This sexy little set-up is by Enigma Apparel
called Ariel set
Available @ the Vanity Event
running from 0 until 27th June
Rigged for Freya, Isis, Legacy, Maitreya and Hourglass
Comes in 8 different tops and 8 different panties colors
Check out their mainstore here

Featuring:
 
Head: Lelutka Avalon
Body: Legacy Perky
Body Skin: --- PUMEC - LEGACY x BOM - APRIL
Skin: --- PUMEC - ALINA (LELU EVO X) - APRIL
Hair: DOUX - Tyara hairstyle
Hairbase: Sap ~ Promise Hairbase Naturals
Tattoo: KAOS DARLING TATTOO
Nails: .:Avanti:. Gwen Nails
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Memories
Pose: FOXCITY. What Gives

For more info about the featured stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors ♥

♥♥♥Big hugs to my lovely Cherries and sponsors♥♥♥


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...