donderdag 16 juni 2022

Look 289 ♥

 


Goodmorningggg my little cherries ♥

Today CherryMoon decided to do a full blog again sponsors and non sponsors ♥

So lets jump right in!

First my appearance!

My body is as always Legacy Perky 

My head is by Lelutka 
called Lelutka Avalon head
It's a EvoX head
and comes with everything included
head, eyes, teeth and a bunch of piercing add ons 
Available @ their mainstore

My skin I'm using at the moment is by Pumec
it's called Alina and it's made for Lelutka EvoX

Shape is made by myself and not for sale sorry ♥

My cute hair is by Rama Salon
and is called Sierra hair.
I'm using the naturals pack
Comes with tons of sizes and boob options even Kupra boobs!
Available @ Equal 10 event 
Make sure to check out their mainstore here

Now for my wardrobe :D

First up is my top by Eternus 
called North Top
Available @ their mainstore
Rigged for Kupra & Kups, Legacy & Perky, Maitreya & Petite and Reborn
Comes in a bunch of different colors.
Fatpack includes a hud to change all parts seperately making the options endless!

Second is this adorable leggings!
They're made by Believe
and are named :: Believe :: 417 ::
Rigged for Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Maitreya and Legacy
Comes with a hud to have more pink as in my picture 
or more black and a bunch of different decal options
I have to be honest before I saw their blogger search I have not heard of them
but for those Kawaii girls go check out their mainstore!
THEY HAVE THE CUTEST STUFF!

My shoes are by my newest sponsor Pinks shoes
they're called Mazzy shoes
Available @ their mainstore 
Rigged for Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya and Reborn
Comes in a bunch of colors
Fatpack comes with a hud with no less then 12 color options
AND you can change straps, wedge and sole in a different color :D

Then my cute headband with bunny ears is by Eternus
it's called Sandra Headband 
Available @ their mainstore 
It has a resizer and comes in 7 different colors 
AND you can change the ears, the inner ears, ribbon and bows and lace
all in different colors!
It's ADORABLE!

Then last but not least the stuff I'm using for my picture

My backdrop is also by Eternus
called Delta backdrop
Available @ their mainstore
It comes in 3 colors pink, blue and green and is mod so you can resize it!

The pose I'm using is by FoxCity
called  Effortless Vol2
Comes with all single poses and a pose stand
Available @ their mainstore

I think I've covered everything! 
If there is anything I forgot and you want to know about it 
feel free to message me ♥

Big hugs to my little cherries and sponsors ♥


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...