zaterdag 18 juni 2022

Look 295 ♥

 



This is my last blog of the day again Cherries ♥
Hopefully you found a lot of interesting things
in my blog :D
Or even a new look :P
Anyway that's exactly why I'm doing this ♥

So the outfit I'm wearing here is from my lovely sponsor Enigma Apparel
called [EN] Nadia Set
Available @ the Jail event 
running from 10th until 30th June 
Rigged for Freya, Isis, Legacy, Maitreya & Petite and Hourglass
Comes in 8 top, shorts and belt colors 
Check out their mainstore here
or their marketplace here

Featuring:
 
Head: Lelutka Avalon
Body: Legacy Perky
Body Skin: --- PUMEC - LEGACY x BOM - APRIL
Skin: --- PUMEC - ALINA (LELU EVO X) - APRIL
Hair: .Olive. the Callie Hair
Hairbase: Sap ~ Promise Hairbase Naturals
Tattoo: [LLS] #007 TATTOO
Nails: .:Avanti:. Gwen Nails
Rings: RAWR! Luna Set
Weddingring: RAWR! The Vow FEMALE Ring
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Memories
Pose: FOXCITY. Slow Time

For more info about the featured stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors ♥

♥♥♥Big hugs to my lovely Cherries and sponsors♥♥♥



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...