zaterdag 18 juni 2022

Look 293 ♥

 


Goodmorning my darling Cherries ♥
Today I will be blogging a few blogs again :D
What can I say I simply LOVE blogging ♥

Sooo lets jump right into it :D
My cute flowy top is by Eternus
called [Eternus] Petal Top
Available @ the mainstore
Rigged for Kupra & Kups, Legacy & Perky, Maitreya & Petite and Reborn
Comes in 7 different colors
Fatpack comes with 4 bonus colors.

My hair is by Olive
named the Amethyst Hair
Available @ their mainstore for the weekend sales 
Comes with normal and boobs verion 
and a hud with tons and tons of colors

My nails are by GO Makeup
called Stilleto Nails BebeBelle
Available @ their mainstore
Rigged for Belleza, Kalhene, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya and Slink
Comes with a hud with 12 colors

My eyeshadow is by GO Makeup
named DareWear HD EyeShadow Makeup
Available @ their mainstore
Comes with applier for both Evo and EvoX


Featuring:
 
Head: Lelutka Avalon
Body: Legacy Perky
Body Skin: --- PUMEC - LEGACY x BOM - APRIL
Skin: --- PUMEC - ALINA (LELU EVO X) - APRIL
Rings: RAWR! Luna Set
Pose: FOXCITY. Effortless Vol1 

For more info about the featured stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors ♥

♥♥♥Big hugs to my lovely Cherries and sponsors♥♥♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...