maandag 1 november 2021

Look 253 ♥

 


A picture has the magic,
to make a moment last forever ♥




Credits:

Outfit: 

!C Ulani Outfit

Available @ their mainstore Mainstore

Fitted for Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya and Ebody Reborn

Comes in 10 regular colors and 20 texture colors plus collar can be changed into a different color to mix and match with the fatpack!


Face Highlights:

Lollipop Face Highlighters EvoX BOM

Available @ their mainstore Mainstore

Comes with BOM layers for EvoX only!

Opacity of 50, 75 and 100%

Different highlights for cheeks, eyes, nose alae, nose dorsum and upper lip :) I'm using all of them with opacity of 75%!


Backdrop:

Saintstreet ColorBox Backdrop Yellow/Orange

Available @ their mainstore Mainstore

Comes with a orange and yellow backdrop either fullbright or not.

I'm using the yellow fullbright one.

Full picture of backdrop: 




Featuring:

Head: LeLUTKA Gaia Head 3.1 Mainstore

Body: eBODY - REBORN  Mainstore

Hair: pr!tty - Emma - [Fatpack] Mainstore

Skin: okkbye. Genesis: Velour - Snow (lel evo X) Mainstore

Eyes: AG. Gaia Eyes - Magical Pack Mainstore


For more info about the general stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors ♥

♥♥♥Big hugs for my newest sponsor Lollipop♥♥♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...