maandag 29 november 2021

Look 264 ♥

 



Today under the CherryMoon I'm blogging a summer outfit
yes I know it's winter but not in my garage :P
This sexy summer fit is by Scandalize
named Rebecca available @ their mainstore
Fitted for Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya and Petite


The skin I'm using is by Birth
named Fae 
Available @ Uber event 
Comes in 8 different tones with different colors eyebrows or browless version
BOM skins for EvoX head and body skin.



Featuring:

Head: Lelutka Halle
Body: Legacy Perky
Eyes: Banana Beauty Alex
Hair: .Olive. the Usagi Hair

For more info about the featured stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors ♥

♥♥♥Big hugs to everyone♥♥♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...