zondag 21 november 2021

Look 260 ♥

 




Today under the CherryMoon we are blogging a few cute things again :D

I decided on a comfy fluffy sweater for the wintertimes
This lovely sweater is by Eternus
and is named Edel sweater
Fitted for Kupra, Kups, Legacy, Perky, 
Maitreya, Petite and Ebody Reborn
Available at the Level event for the november round 
After the event is over you can find it at their mainstore



My cute little face tattoo's are by Kaos 
it's named Kaw and comes in 
a opacity of 50, 65 and 80%
Available @their mainstore 



The little bag I'm holding is by Moxxi
is called Vampire kiss bag 
comes with a hud with 24 colors 
and 4 different holding animations
Available @ their mainstore




Featuring:

Head: Lelutka Halle
Body: Ebody Reborn
Eyes: Banana Beauty Alex
Hair:  Doe . Burr Bear


For more info about the featured stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors ♥


♥♥♥Big hugs to my newest sponsor who I loveeee ETERNUS!!!♥♥♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...