dinsdag 16 november 2021

Look 258 ♥

 



Today I decided on wearing this cute little set up by Ilcocoli 
named Willa :D 
Top, pants and cute little resizable slippers!
You can find it  @ their mainstore 


My pose is from Infinity poses
named Sensible
Available @ their mainstore 


This sunny backdrop is by Saintstreet
named Retro Wave Backdrop
Available @ their mainstore 



Featuring:

Head: Lelutka Halle
Body: Ebody Eborn
Hair: Doux Laura
Lipstick: Mudskin Chaeng
Eyes: Banana Beauty Alex
Rings: Rawr Supreme rings


For more info about the featured stuff feel free to message me ♥

♥♥♥Big hugs to everyone♥♥♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...