maandag 22 november 2021

Look 262 ♥

 



So this blog is a bit different as normally cause I have a story to tell...



So I caught my husband kissing the nanny...
I woke up and walked to the garage and there they were!
Needless to say I went mental on her ass!
I choked her with my bare hands
then after that I cut her into pieces
and stuffed w/e remained in trash bags!


The picture above is how it ended!
Before I started to cut her up into little pieces
I ran upstairs to put on a shirt that can get blood on it.
Shirt I'm wearing is by Moxxi 
called Boyfriend Shirt - Halloween
Fitted for Freya, Legacy, Hourglass and Maitreya
Available @their mainstore


Featuring: Omega designs | What Next | Olive | Maitreya | Lelutka | Velour | Bluebell |


Now I will show you with pictures what happened prior to this ending...




I woke up to this vision!

Featuring: Dummy - Land | What Next | Jian | Urban King |




I killed the bitch with my bare hands!
While my husband watches in horror...

Featuring: Dummy - Land | What Next | Jian | Urban King |




After running upstairs to change I cut her into tiny little pieces!

Featuring: Olive | Dummy - Land | Maitreya | Moxxi | Lelutka | Dots | 


I hope you liked this different type of blog as much as I loved making it!

For more info about the things I'm featuring feel free to message me SeyonaJoubert Evergarden as I only blog in detail about my Sponsors ♥

♥♥♥Big hugs to everyone that needs one♥♥♥











Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...