maandag 29 november 2021

Look 265 ♥

 



I feel just super adorable today under my CherryMoon :D

This adorable outfit I'm wearing is by Ilcocoli
it's called Yule
Rigged for Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya and Ebody Reborn
Available @ their mainstore 
Comes with the top, skirt and headphones :D


My adorable colorful nails are by Avada
named Caboodle
Rigged for Belleza, Ebody Reborn, Maitreya, Kupra, Legacy, 
Signature, Slink and Tonic
Available @ their mainstore 



Featuring:

Head: Lelutka Halle
Body: Ebody Reborn
Eyes: Banana Beauty Alex
Hair: .Olive. the Eli Hair 
Rings: RAWR! Supreme Rings
Skin: Velour
Stockings: Made by myself

For more info about the featured stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors ♥

♥♥♥Big hugs to everyone♥♥♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...