dinsdag 16 november 2021

Look 257 ♥

 



Today under the CherryMoon I feel sexy and happy :D
Just moved into FoxHollow family community,
decorated my whole house but
now it's time to make a little blog ♥

I'm wearing this sexy little dress made by Perfect Fashion
You can find this gem called Brenda Dress @ the Never Stop Event
Event is running from 10th until 30th November 2021 
Their mainstore is right here
Marketplace can be found here


I'm using a backdrop from Saintstreet called Breaking Wall Backdrop
found @ their mainstore 


The pose I'm using is from Infinity poses 
it's called Wordless and is available @ their mainstore


My cute nails are from Avada called Stiletto Nails Sumeria
you can find them @ the BigGirl event opening November 15th 2021
Mainstore can be found here 
or on their marketplace



Featuring:

Head: Lelutka Halle
Body: Ebody Eborn
Hair: Doux Chungha
Lipstick: Mudskin Chaeng
Eyes: Banana Beauty Alex
Rings: Rawr Supreme rings
Earrings: Rawr Lala Elf EvoX


For more info about the general stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors ♥

♥♥♥Big hugs to everyone♥♥♥



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...