zondag 28 november 2021

Look 263 ♥

 



Today under our CherryMoon I want to blog this cute sexy outfit
made by Perfect Fashion
It's called Kaira and is available @ Ebody Reborn event running from 14th November
Rigged for Kalhene, Legacy Perky, Legacy, Maitreya and Ebody Reborn


My tattoo is by Kaos tattoo 
and is called Affection
Available @ their mainstore 
Bom layers and appliers included



Featuring:

Head: Lelutka Halle
Body: Ebody Reborn
Eyes: Banana Beauty Alex
Hair: . Doe . Sleigh . Flux
Boots: Caboodle - Blair Boots - Black

For more info about the featured stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors ♥

♥♥♥Big hugs to everyone♥♥♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...