woensdag 27 mei 2020

♥ look 160

























Today I woke up in a dream...
I dream that I'm on a cuddly blanket in the middle of some fairytale pink flowers...
What do you think it means?


Sponsors:

Dress: CandiYamz - Esme Tropical dress E.
Available in the mainstore CandiYamz Mainstore
Rigged for Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Legacy, Maitreya, Physique and Venus
Comes in different colors to purchase.

Blanket: TM creation - GM43 Hold my Hand PG-ADT
Exclusive for Look event running from 24th May until 24th June 2020 Look event
At the event you get a 10% discount!
Blanket with pillows, rock, statue couple pots, flowers. Animations for 2 persons
Land Impact: 13
Approximate sizes meters: 5.3 wide x 3.8 deep
100% Mesh
Permission: Copy | Modify | No Transfer

No Poseball - No static poses - Scene Sequence play up to 8 mins of scene (looping x each) - Bento Animations included

-PG Version 264 loop animations: 89 PG couple poses - 7 PG Scene Sequence for couple - Solo: 2 single sit F/M 86 poses
-ADULT Version 424 loop animations: 89 PG + 80 ADULT couple poses  - 7 PG + 6 ADULT Scene Sequence  for couple - Solo: 2 single sit F/M 86 poses

After the event is over you can find it at their mainstore TM creation mainstore

General Info:

Skin: Enfer Sombre
Head: Lelutka
Body: Legacy
Hair: Truth
Backdrop: FoxCity

For more info about the general stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors!

♥♥♥Much love to all of my sponsors♥♥♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...