vrijdag 3 september 2021

Look 227 ♥

 





Every woman is a witch, a lady of magic deep in her heart and soul ♥

Sponsors:

Outfit: ::: VInc. ::: Lace Outfit "Roxanne" - White/Rose

Available @ their mainstore Mainstore

Fitted for Hourglass and hourglass petite, Kupra, Legacy and Legacy Perky, Maitreya and Maitreya Petite, Freya and Isis.

Comes in 8 different color options :D


Tattoo: KAOS YOUTH TATTOO

Available @ their mainstore Mainstore

Comes with Belleza, Slink, Legacy, Maitreya, Omega and Signature appliers AND BOM layers!

Opacity of 50%, 65% or 85%


Shelf: crate The Green Witch Shelf

Available @ their mainstore Mainstore

Crate is a lovely new Decor creator and my newest sponsor :D

This gorgeous shelf is Modifiable and Copyable!

When I saw this shelf on their page I fell in love! I'm a wiccan in RL and this shelf is just amazing.


Pose: Inspiration - Portrait of a woman

Available @ their mainstore Mainstore

The pose I'm using is Inspiration - Portrait of a woman 1


General Info:

How does my Avi look?

Skin: [ Pity Party ] Lantana lel evo X Tone Snow  Mainstore

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1  Lelutka

Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.3  Maitreya

Shape: This was made by myself and not for sale.

Hair: bonbon - arisu hair (naturals)  Bonbon


What am I wearing?

My outfit is explained with sponsors :)

Shoes: Essenz - Malaga (Pack 3)  Essenz

BellyChain: SCANDALIZE. Scandal BELLY CHAIN. GIFT  Scandalize


For more info about the general stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors ♥

♥♥♥Big hugs to my newest sponsor Crate!♥♥♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...