dinsdag 14 september 2021

Look 234 ♥

 






A woman doesn't have to be a lady all the time :P She can be a slut in the bedroom ♥

Sponsors:

Outfit: .:FlowerDreams:.Vanessa Lingerie - red

Available @ the Swank Event running from 7th until 28th September 2021 Event

Comes with Maitreya, Belleza and Slink appliers plus BOM layers!

Make sure to check out their mainstore Mainstore


Tattoo: KAOS FREE TATTOO

Available @ their mainstore Mainstore

Comes with an opacity of 50%, 65% and 80% in BOM layers and also appliers for Belleza, Slink, Legacy, Maitreya, Omega and Signature


Hair: Ade - Hurrah Hairstyle

Available @ their mainstore as a group gift! Mainstore

Comes with a rigged and unrigged version and all color huds PLUS a style hud!


How does my Avi look like?

Skin: // L // Abby - Lelutka Evo X Avalon - Petal  Mainstore

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1  Mainstore

Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.3  Mainstore


What am I using?

Backdrop: FOXCITY x HoS Photo Booth - Practice  Mainstore


For more info about the general stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors ♥

♥♥♥Big hugs to everyone♥♥♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...