zaterdag 18 september 2021

Look 237 ♥

 





Turn your face to the sun and the shadow will fall behind you ♥

Sponsor:

Outfit: !C Olivia Top and Pants

Available @ their mainstore this weekend for the weekend sales ♥ Mainstore

Fitted for Ebody Curvy, Belleza Freya, Slink Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy and Maitreya

Comes in 10 different color options and in the fatpack you get 10 bonus colors :D the pants I'm wearing are using one of the bonus color options!


General Info: 

What does my Avi look like?

Skin: // L // Alea - Lelutka Evo X Avalon - FATPACK  Mainstore

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1  Mainstore

Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.3  Mainstore

Hair: eXxEsS Mesh Hair : ILYA  Mainstore

Purse: [DDL] Pretty (Beige)  Mainstore

Shoes: [Sheba] Nox Mules  Mainstore


What am I using?

Pose: FOXCITY. Baby Bento Pose Set  Mainstore

Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Refresh Pastel  Mainstore


For more info about the general stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors ♥

♥♥♥Big hugs to everyone that needs one♥♥♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...