maandag 13 september 2021

Look 232 ♥

 





In your arms is where I belong until the day I die ♥

Sponsors:

Outfit: Tastic-Unicorn Costume with Hud

Available @ Swank event running from 7th September until 28th September 2021 Swank event

Fitted for Maitreya, Slink Physique, Tonic fine, Belleza Freya, Isis and Venus, Slink Hourglass and Tonic Curvy.

Also comes in regular mesh sizes xxs, xs, s, m and large

Comes with 10 different colors for the costume and 10 different colors for the ears, horn, tail and nose plus a bonus rainbow color for the ears, horn, tail and nose!

Check out their mainstore here Mainstore


Pose: Quinn Poses With you

Available @ their mainstore and marketplace Mainstore  Marketplace

Comes with poseballs with poses in it.


General Info:

How does my Avi look?

Skin: // L // Abby - Lelutka Evo X Avalon - Petal  Mainstore

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1  Mainstore

Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.3

Hair: Ade - Issa Hairstyle (FULL PACK) GIFT (unpacked)  Mainstore

Eyes: CATWA Mesh Eyes Pack  Mainstore

Lashes: DAZED. Bambi Eyelashes Applier - lel EVOX  Mainstore

Earrings: RAWR! Ivy ELF EvoX Earrings  Mainstore

Freckles: Izzie's - Freckles (LeLutka Evo X)  Mainstore

Lipstick: {Nyaru} - Bibi Lipstick - Lel A  Mainstore


How does my husband look?

Skin: Not Found - Jin Skin Medium (Lelutka)  Mainstore

Head: LeLUTKA Skyler Head 3.1 Mainstore 

Body: [LEGACY] Meshbody (m) (1.2)  Mainstore

Hair: Dura-B111-FAT PACK1  Mainstore

What is my husband wearing?

Outfit: G+R MOH 2021 GIFT  Mainstore

Rings: **RE** Primal Rings & Bracelets  Mainstore


For more info about the general stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors ♥

♥♥♥Big hugs to my newest sponsor event Swank Event!♥♥♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...