zondag 5 september 2021

Look 229 ♥

 




Your mind will answer most questions if you learn to relax and wait for the answer ♥

Sponsors:

Outfit: moxxi // Anna Set - Megapack

available during the BigGirl event running from 15th August 2021 Event

Rigged for Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Legacy and Maitreya

Comes in 16 seperate colors and if you purchase the fatpack you get all these 16 colors plus 8 bonus colors! (the color I'm wearing is a bonus color) AND with the fatpack you can mix and match!!!!

Make sure you check out their mainstore for so many more awsome releases!  Mainstore


Shoes: moxxi // Plastic Slippers

available @ UniK event running from 7th September until 28th September 2021 Event

Fitted for Legacy, Maitreya and Slink

Pack includes all 24 colors and a MIX and MATCH hud!

Check out their mainstore! you won't regret it I promise :P Mainstore


Pose: Infinity- Display

available @ their mainstore Mainstore

Comes with poseball with pose in it and seperate static pose plus a super cute cupcake with key to hold :D


General Info:

How does my Avi look?

Skin: [ Pity Party ]  Forsythia lel evo X Tone Snow  Mainstore

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1  Mainstore

Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.3  Mainstore

Hair: Ade - Amaya Hairstyle (FULL PACK)  Mainstore


What am I using?

Backdrop: The Bearded Guy - Mi Barrio Backdrop  Mainstore


For more info about the general stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors ♥

♥♥♥Big hugs to my newest sponsors Moxxi :D♥♥♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...