donderdag 23 september 2021

Look 240 ♥

 



Life is like a swimming pool.
You dive into the water,
but you can't see how deep it is ♥


Main Sponsors:

Tattoo: Kaos Kammy Body Tattoo

Available @ their mainstore Mainstore

Comes with an opacity of 50%, 65% and 80% in BOM layers and also appliers for Belleza, Slink, Legacy, Maitreya, Omega and Signature.

This tattoo also comes with a face tattoo that I sadly couldn't use cause it isn't EvoX 


Bikini: [QE] Maui Bikini

Available @ their mainstore Mainstore

This cute as a button Bikini makes me feel cute and sexy at the same time :D and it comes fitted for e-body curvy, Belleza Freya, Slink Hourglass, Legacy, Maitreya and Tonic F

Comes with a mix match hud of 10 different colors for both the top and bottom ♥


Backdrop: The Bearded Guy - Garden Prisca Backdrop

Available @ their mainstore Mainstore

Full picture of backdrop: 




General Info:

What does my Avi look like?

Skin: // L // Alea - Lelutka Evo X Avalon - FATPACK  Mainstore

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1  Mainstore

Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.3  Mainstore

Hair: Magika - Luxe Box: May 2016 Mainstore (this hair was part of their Luxe Box but check out their mainstore for way more cute hairs I'm sure you'll love them!)

Eyes: CATWA Mesh Eyes Pack  Mainstore

Lashes: DAZED. Bambi Eyelashes Applier - lel EVOX  Mainstore

Eyebrows: [SB] *EvoX AVALON* JuliaAir SoftArch DIAMOND  Marketplace


What am I using?

Backdrop is blogged on top with sponsors!

Pose: FOXCITY. Illuminated  Mainstore


For more info about the general stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors ♥

♥♥♥Big hugs to everyone♥♥♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...