zondag 19 september 2021

Look 239 ♥

 



Every day is a new day.
Smile, stay positive and give your best.
Miracles happen every day ♥


Sponsors:

Outfit: Anthemis  - "N7" - Fullset

This super cute set that is now my most favourite outfit of the month is available @ the BigGirl event from 15th September 2021 Event

The outfit is fitted for Maitreya/Petite, Legacy/Perky, Freya and Kupra

Both pants and Shirts are sold seperately at the event.

For the pants you can chose out of 14 different colors and for the pants 5 different colors.

You can also purchase fatpack of each or even a FULL SET that comes with everything included :D

Make sure to check out their mainstore too! Mainstore


Pose: Inspiration - Renewed Woman

Available @ their mainstore Mainstore

Comes with breathing stands and regular static stands ♥


General Info:

What does my Avi look like?

Skin: // L // Alea - Lelutka Evo X Avalon - FATPACK  Mainstore

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1  Mainstore

Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.3  Mainstore

Hair: Ade - Mila Hairstyle (FULL PACK)  Mainstore

Eyes: CATWA Mesh Eyes Pack  Mainstore

Lashes: DAZED. Bambi Eyelashes Applier - lel EVOX  Mainstore

Eyebrows: [SB] *EvoX AVALON* JuliaAir SoftArch DIAMOND  Marketplace

Nails: Pushin' Daisies - Daisy Manicure - Fatpack  Mainstore


What am I wearing?

Outfit is blogged on top with sponsors!

Shoes: [Sheba] Nox Mules/  Mainstore

Wedding ring: 207~~ Ysoral ~~  .:Luxe Wedding Ring Ashley:.  Mainstore

Earrings: RAWR! Lala ELF Earrings EvoX  Mainstore


What am I using?

Pose is blogged on top with sponsors!

Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Hallucinate  Mainstore


For more info about the general stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors ♥

♥♥♥Big hugs to my newest sponsor Anthemis♥♥♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...