zaterdag 25 september 2021

Look 242 ♥

 




Thank you for reminding me what butterflies feel like ♥



Main Sponsors:

Skin: *Birth* 'Samara' Lelutka EvoX/BOM - FATPACK

Available @ their mainstore

Face only BOM layers for EvoX heads! 

Comes in 8 different tones with black, brown, blonde and red eyebrows, also comes with a browless version. (The tone I'm wearing tone 2 with red eyebrows)

Also comes with matte cheeks option (I'm wearing this option in my picture)

Body appliers are to be purchased seperately @ their mainstore Mainstore


Jewelery: [HJ] Aankh Maray Essy Collection

Available @ their mainstore Mainstore

Comes with 2 necklaces, 2 bracelets and earrings :)

Check out their mainstore for way more jewelery! 


Possible Sponsors:

Dress: Giz Seorn - 'Jasmine' Dress [Mauve]

Available @ their mainstore Mainstore

Fitted for Belleza Freya, Isis, Slink Hourglass and Maitreya

Comes in 18 different colors and a option to wear or remove panties.


General Credits:

What does my Avi look like?

Skin, dress and jewelery are blogged on top

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1  Mainstore

Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.3  Mainstore

Eyes: CATWA Mesh Eyes Pack  Mainstore

Lashes: DAZED. Bambi Eyelashes Applier - lel EVOX  Mainstore

Hair: Doe: Watermelon - Indecisive  Mainstore

Nails: // L // - LuxxVII Nails  Mainstore

Hairbase: Sap ~ Promise Hairbase Naturals [Lelutka EvoX]  Mainstore


What am I using?

Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Bubble Pop  Mainstore

Pose: FOXCITY. Neko Mainstore


For more info about the general stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors ♥

♥♥♥Big hugs to my newest sponsors Birth and Heartsdale Jewelery♥♥♥


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...