zondag 5 september 2021

Look 230 ♥





I may look cute but I'm not one to messed with...

This is a special blog... I will have 2 different sponsor menu's :P My actiual sponsor and my "maybe sponsors" if they accept me ;)

Sponsor:

Pose: Infinity- Next Up

Available @ their mainstore Mainstore

Comes with a poseball with the pose, a static pose and the baseball bat :D

Please check out their mainstore for many more awsome poses!  Mainstore

You can also find this and many more poses on their marketplace  Marketplace


Maybe Sponsors?:

Outfit: 

Cardigan: -[ vagrant ]- Josephine Cardigan - Warm Pink

Available @ their mainstore  Mainstore

Fitted for Legacy and Maitreya

Comes in 16 different colors but the color I'm wearing is Warm Pink :) 

Also available in a fatpack that has all 16 colors and 8 bonus colors! So 24 colors in total!!!


Bralette: -[ vagrant ]- Josephine Bralette - Maitreya - Black

Available @ their mainstore Mainstore

Fitted for Legacy and Maitreya

Comes in 16 different colors but the color I'm wearing is Black

Also available in a fatpack that has all 16 colors and 8 bonus colors! So 24 colors in total!!!


Jeans: -[ vagrant ]- Josephine Jeans - Dark Blue

Available @ their mainstore Mainstore

Fitted for Legacy and Maitreya

Comes in 16 different colors but the color I'm wearing is Dark Blue

Also available in a fatpack that has all 16 colors and 8 bonus colors! So 24 colors in total!!!

all of the vagrant outfit is also available in a megapack that includes all fatpacks plus a backpack, locket, scarf and hair clip!

they also have a marketplace Marketplace


Hair: .Olive. the Jun Hair

This adorable hair with bow is available THIS WEEKEND FOR ONLY 75L for the Saturday sales! After that it's back to normal price but still available in their mainstore Mainstore

The hair is sold for only 75L for a complete fatpack with tons of colors! even Neon and mermaid colors so go check it out for sure!

Sizes are regular and boobs size!

Bow can change into 6 different colors!


General Info:

Skin: [ Pity Party ]  Forsythia lel evo X Tone Snow  Mainstore

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1  Mainstore

Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.3  Mainstore

Backdrop: [ isuka ] back alley green backdrop  Mainstore


For more info about the general stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors ♥

♥♥♥Big hugs to everyone and especially to Vagrant and Olive in the hope they will accept me as a blogger :D♥♥♥

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...