donderdag 9 september 2021

Look 231 ♥

 




Every woman should always feel like a Queen and nothing less as that ♥

Sponsors:

Dress: !C Jolene

Available @ their mainstore Ilcocoli Mainstore

Fitted for Freya, Kupra, Legacy, Legacy Perky, Maitreya and Maitreya Petite

Comes in 10 different colors and Fatpack comes with 10 extra bonus colors

Also comes with a string to wear under the dress :D


Pose: Infinity- Frost Bite

Available @ their mainstore Infinity Poses

Comes with a poseball with pose and a static pose and also with the milkshake pictured in my hand :D


General Info:

What does my Avi look like?

Skin: [ Pity Party ]  Forsythia lel evo X Tone Snow  Mainstore

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1  Mainstore

Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.3  Mainstore

Hair: Ade - Issa Hairstyle (FULL PACK) GIFT  Mainstore

Eyes: CATWA Mesh Eyes Pack  Mainstore

Lashes: DAZED. Bambi Eyelashes Applier - lel EVOX  Mainstore

Lipstick: DAZED. Dolce Lip Glosses - lel EVOX BOM  Mainstore

Freckles: Izzie's - Freckles (LeLutka Evo X)  Mainstore


What am I wearing?

Shoes: [BREATHE]-Mikako Heels-Red Lips-M.Lara  Mainstore

Earrings: RAWR! Ivy ELF EvoX Earrings  Mainstore


For more info about the general stuff feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors ♥

♥♥♥Big hugs to everyone♥♥♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...