maandag 18 mei 2020

♥155 Pregnant...


























So I been feeling sick lately and decided to grab a pregnancy test from the pharmacist @ CandiYamz...
Guess what...
I'm pregnant!


Sponsors:

BathRobe: *CY* Beautiful Lilac LongRobe
Available at the mainstore and marketplace! CandiYamz Mainstore  Marketplace
Rigged for Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Maitreya, Physique and Venus (I'm wearing the legacy body with a little bit of alpha hiding in the hud but it works!)
Comes in 14 solid colors and 6 patterns to purchase or you can buy the Candipack wich includes all colors!

Pregnancy test: *CY* Pregnancy Test & Poses
Available at the mainstore and marketplace! CandiYamz Mainstore  Marketplace
NOT compatible with Wombaby, Pooterbilt, Mama allpa, Zooby pregancy body/hud, Twisting fate or Tantra...
Comes in 5 colors with 5 different poses (the pose in my picture is one of the poses)
Test is reusable.
There is a public, open, RP and Quick tests.
The quick test result comes in 20 seconds  and Roleplay test result actiually take 2 min to come in.
Display screen options are 1-2 weeks pregnant, 2-3 weeks pregnant, 3+ weeks pregnant and not pregnant.

Plant: .:Tm:. C. GP27 Pots Hanging 3 types
Available @ Mainstore TM Creation Mainstore
Hanging Pot with 3 types of plants
Land Impact: 3 each
Approx sizes each pot m. 0.75 x 0.75
100% Mesh
~Pot Hanging Pothos Flowers Pansy
~Pot Hanging Pothos Flowers Orchid (this is the one displayed in the picture)
~Pot Spathiphyllum Flowers Clematis

Permission: Copy | Modify | No Transfer
Material enable
You can unlink all the pieces and use them as you wish

General Info:

Skin: Enfer Sombre
Head Lelutka Evo
Body: Legacy Pregnancy edition
Shape: Made by me
Rigns and nails: RealEvil industries
Hair: Pritty
Decor: LaQ Decor

For more info about the general info feel free to message me as I only blog in detail about my sponsors ♥

♥♥♥Big hugs and A big thank you to my new sponsor CandiYamz!!!!♥♥♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Look 303 ♥

  So for today's blog I decided on this cute little ensemble One of my gems is Anny's Fashion This ensemble is called Laiana it'...